The AAFT Community
Got a question? With more than 200 AAFT members and site registrants, the AAFT Discussion Forum and AAFT Library are great resources for both new and experienced users. You are encouraged to ask your toughest trading and investing questions.
Do you want to contribute or to become an AAFT officer?
As a non-profit, the AAFT is always looking for passionate help - passionate about helping their fellow traders and investors and well as helping with general administrative or other functions.
There are many ways you can help AAFT:
- Submit pertinent AAFT or financial news.
- Moderater a SIG.
- Donate your educational materials or help to organize the existing AAFT Library.
- Help out with administrative duties.
- Assist with monthly meeting setup and tear-down.
- Support the AAFT website.
- Seek AAFT officer status.
- Donate your unused but valuable trading or investing materials to the AAFT Library.
These are just a few ways you can contribute. Please volunteer your valuable services.